Play2EDUCATE (P2E) cultivates positive relationship development among youth to promote tolerance and foster resilience focused on preventing religious, political, and ethnic extremism, conflict, and violence.
Our vision is a world free of extremism, conflict, and violence where people from different religions, ethnicities, races, genders, and cultures can peacefully coexist.
- To embrace integration, inclusiveness, and diversity.
- To behave with respect, dignity, honesty and integrity towards ourselves and others.
- Devoted to positively impacting youth and communities.
- Dedicated to teamwork and collaboration.
- Committed to promoting critical thinking, awareness, and voice through participant-directed dialogue.
- Dedicated to utilizing sport, play, and activity based learning.
- Commitment to delivering high quality youth and community programs.
- Dedicated to sustainable implementation and growth through utilization of local resources.
- To promote accountability to continuously improve our performance.